Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks for the info...
Now to just keep the wife from just punching links at will...

·
Registered
914 Posts
cmk said:
Where's the 4x4 tech?

cmk
might not be tech but just as important because alot of people here use paypal this is a good post for this board

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
might not be tech but just as important because alot of people here use paypal this is a good post for this board
I agree also! :flipoff2:
They got me yesterday :mad: I tried to pay a seller, they said my card expired, then sent me two dead links to try & fix my expired card :confused:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
You know, I'm sure I'm not the only person here that pretty much only looks at the General4x4 forum. I'm a Chevy guy and chit-chat is well...chit-chat.

I appreciate useful info being posted in here as a courtesy from my fellow General4x4 members. Beats the hell out of a title that suggests a tech question but turns out to be stupid! (ok I'm guilty:flipoff2: )

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I find it amazing that people out there still actually launch executables that are emailed to them out of the blue.

-Jack

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
IronBenderII said:
I find it amazing that people out there still actually launch executables that are emailed to them out of the blue.

-Jack
I absolutely agree.
Just don't do it.
You won't miss a thing ... :flipoff2:
Curiousity killed the cat.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
IronBenderII said:

-Jack
I absolutely agree.
Just don't do it.
You won't miss a thing ... :flipoff2:
Curiousity killed the cat.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts