Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Coloradans!

Ty and I will be passing through your lovely state on the 16th on our epic road trip, and we'll be crashing in Denver that night. We'll be hungry (maybe smelly, probably moody) and wanted to get together for a meet & greet dinner that evening. You know you want to come!!

Time & place has already been established:

Monday, 12/16 @7pm
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Address: #1370, 8260 Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238

Would be awesome to meet you guys, so come on out. :grinpimp: Just look for the big dude with the red-goatee with a limp and the exhausted looking short blonde girl. Odds are we'll be in jeans and flannel shirts. :laughing:

(I realize this is a work night/school night, so this doesn't have to be a long drawn out thing. Just a meal and a beer with a few e-friends.)

NOTE: In the event we break down and aren't able to make it to the Denver area by late Monday afternoon - I'll pop into this thread to cancel, so if you plan on attending, keep an eye on this thread the day of, please.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
I initially red this as "Denver Diner" and thought "WTF do they wanna eat dinner there for? That place is only good at 3am half drunk!"

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Terrible news.

So as I'm boarding my first flight, Ty calls to inform me that the Vet lost one of our beloved doggies. They were transporting her into the kennel and she slipped out of her collar. The Vet is located on a busy highway but thankfully she fled behind the building into the woods. And of course, she is the most shy/scared dog of the pack, so I'm sure she'll hide forever (if someone doesn't run her over first).

I'm sitting on this fight crying my eyes out. I'm a fucking mess. And I only have 5 mins to make my connection once this flight lands in Denver. At least the guy beside of me is kind and telling me it's all gonna be OK. And the fight attendant prayed with me, and I don't even have the words to explain how much that meant to me.

Unless Roswell is found in the next few hours, we will be trucking home at warp speed with no stops other than drive-thru food and maybe to sleep.

Prayers are appreciated.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
63,757 Posts
Terrible news.

So as I'm boarding my first flight, Ty calls to inform me that the Vet lost one of our beloved doggies. They were transporting her into the kennel and she slipped out of her collar. The Vet is located on a busy highway but thankfully she fled behind the building into the woods. And of course, she is the most shy/scared dog of the pack, so I'm sure she'll hide forever (if someone doesn't run her over first).

I'm sitting on this fight crying my eyes out. I'm a fucking mess. And I only have 5 mins to make my connection once this flight lands in Denver. At least the guy beside of me is kind and telling me it's all gonna be OK. And the fight attendant prayed with me, and I don't even have the words to explain how much that meant to me.

Unless Roswell is found in the next few hours, we will be trucking home at warp speed with no stops other than drive-thru food and maybe to sleep.

Prayers are appreciated.
I saw this on FB and I'm SO sad for you :( I wish I was closer so we could help find her. Keep us posted whats happening with her. :roxy:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Don't give up hope. My friend had his dog get out and he was gone for 12 days before he was called that the police were looking at him but couldn't get close. It took my friend Rob 30 minutes for his dog to come to him.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts