Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Green bastard
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, you're new here and have paid money to this site and thanks. But what makes us buy from you? I know it sounds kinda rude and all, but I can buy your stuff or knockoffs from anywhere. I would imagine there would be some sorta incentive for being a pirate. Weather it's a free hat, free shipping, 80% off PBB code or something.

·
Green bastard
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey, two months later and no reply, awesome. I definitely will be sure to buy your stuff. Oh wait, I already bought from a different manufacturer. Thanks for nothing and your customer service I'm sure will help others make a decision on who to buy from.

·
Wheeler
2,778 Posts

Yep, as I get a lot older and a little wiser, customer service becomes more important to me than before, quality parts aren't enough, has to be good people behind them .

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Sorry guys, we are new to the forum sponsorship program and there was some confusion internally on who was monitoring this site. Needless to say, we messed up and we will be more actively monitoring the site moving forward. We have created a Pirate 4x4 promo code (6VLKM9KX) for 10% off our Automotive line that can be used on Tigertool.com or Amazon.com (Tiger Tool). I will be sending a PM to you both shortly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts