Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Awesome rig nitteberg. Remember seeing it on 4x4wire a few times.

So wish I had a stocker mitsu PTO winch. Got any hotleads on one by chance nitteberg?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a brand new PTO you can connect to a hyd pump and run a winch. Have the winch to, but to heavy to ship and missing the drive shaft.
I know the mitsus came with the stock PTO winch, is the PTO set up soemthing that can only be found on mitsus with it or what? In other words could a guy make his own PTO set up without spending a pile of money or what?

I'm sure this has been discussed before but I'm curious.

·
Registered
23 Posts
On the winch, someone on The Wire in the US managed to get his hands on one. IIRC, he had to get a couple gears made for the t-case. I think it was Capn Crunch...

Stay away from Nitte's pics and all. If not, you'll find yourself sucked into a serious love-hate thing. Love the work, hate him for being so good at it, twice!

·
Registered
113 Posts
On the winch, someone on The Wire in the US managed to get his hands on one. IIRC, he had to get a couple gears made for the t-case. I think it was Capn Crunch...

Stay away from Nitte's pics and all. If not, you'll find yourself sucked into a serious love-hate thing. Love the work, hate him for being so good at it, twice!
Ya it doenst help any looking at his other builds either..... but the mitsus are just a kick in the ol groin

·
Registered
507 Posts
Pics from the Montero Ranch

Here's a temporary stuck:

When I only had eight Mitsus in the yard:

Recent trip to the Woods:

Our first Monty:

Doomed Monty totaled the next day:

One of my favorite shots, snowy mountains south of Silver Lake on Hwy 88:

Cheers,
Russell the Raider guy

·
Registered
507 Posts
That would be one, Ms. Blossom of the Valley, (proud) owner of the Toyota 4-Runner ahead of me in the snow. Huh? :D ...and pic'd in the same frame jumping a rut...

When will you get a Montero? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
2 Posts
That would be one, Ms. Blossom of the Valley, (proud) owner of the Toyota 4-Runner ahead of me in the snow. Huh? :D ...and pic'd in the same frame jumping a rut...

When will you get a Montero? :grinpimp:
i already own two Monteros Russ.

in fact i am trying to get ur phone number to give you one.i kept bugging ray but he has not sent me ur number??

ms. blossom of the valley??? lololol:shaking:

more like J.D. of the peninsula.:eek:

·
Registered
84 Posts
'97 Montero Sport

Stuck in quick sand ...

Golden Spike, Moab ...

New Stockton rims finally! Woohoo!! ...

21 - 40 of 187 Posts