Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wanting to see this pickup changed up a bit but don't have the program needed. I want to take the truck out of its background and put it onto a white background. Then make it olive drab. Also what program is best to use and how long does it take to get decent at doing it?
Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a very bad job of trying to see what my truck idea will look like before the rest of the mods. My apologies to the owner of the truck. It was the best side shot I could find.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Looks like a TLC rig, and based on the reflection in the window, TLC probably does/did own it. I do like the air shackles onthe bobbed one:)

Sorry, cant help wiht the photochop needs.

·
Registered
13,473 Posts
waggoner5 said:
That is a very bad job of trying to see what my truck idea will look like before the rest of the mods. My apologies to the owner of the truck. It was the best side shot I could find.
No, this is a very bad job :D

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
waggoner5 said:
Then make it olive drab.
Most excellent! :)

Don't forget the white star on the hood. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That awsome. I am looking for a little more army olive drab in color but it will work. What program did you use? I am looking to purchase software but want to buy what others are using. Thanks again,
gary

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you stick some beadlocks with 39s under it?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Can you put the Sweedish Bikini team in the back?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Sorry. I was out in the garage all day. Got some more work done on the 465/Orion swap. Sorry Romer, no girlies in the truck. They are tired from the long drive out here and I don't want to take pictures of them while they are sleeping. :flipoff2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts