Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have four sets of PIAA's which are in great shape but have been mounted on a DD rig for about 4 years. The paint and plastic show minimal if any fading and the lenses are in great shape with no cracks or chips. I am pretty sure the round lights are 520 series but can't remember and am not sure how to tell from looking at them. (If you know please let me know).

1 Pair of 5" with grille guards and mounts - $60 shipped USPS Priority

1 Pair of 4" with grille guards - SOLD

1 Pair of fog lights (used as backup lights) - $40 shipped

I accept Paypal (gift or +3.5%) and usually am able to ship next business day after payment is received.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Thanks but to small to fit the hole in the bumper I have..

Good luck a great deal for someone.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Still have these great lights available and now the prices have been dropped for a swift sale. Would entertain package deal offers as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The 4" lights would be 510 series, the 5" would be 540 series. 520 series is 6".

Any idea what the beam pattern is on the 4" lights?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 4" lights would be 510 series, the 5" would be 540 series. 520 series is 6".

Any idea what the beam pattern is on the 4" lights?
Thanks for the info!

Not sure what the beam pattern is but here's a pic of one of them shining on my garage door about 20' away. Id guess they are considered a driving beam but that's just a guess.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was hoping for a fog pattern from the 4" lights. Looks like the 5" lights are driving beam as well? Might be interested in all four of those, but need to get some money in order first.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went out and hooked up a 5" and they are totally different pattern than the 4". The 4" ones are a much wider and shorter distance light where the 5" are a quite focused beam. I was having trouble holding the lights, wires and battery all at once so I couldnt' get a picture outside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts