Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
This may have been asked before but you have a bunch of jeeps in repair stages is this a hobby or a business, what are you doing with all of them?

Looks interesting in there!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TPIJeep said:
This may have been asked before but you have a bunch of jeeps in repair stages is this a hobby or a business, what are you doing with all of them?

Looks interesting in there!
These are not my Jeeps.. These are pictures I took from the local 4x4 workshop..
Jeeps are my hobby and I am trying to establish a small business concerning 4x4s also.. :p

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
E you never answer the question about the roll bars ???

Why no roll bars?

Also those fantastic doors. make some that work with the 5/6 opening and you have an import market here.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ItsaCJ6 said:
E you never answer the question about the roll bars ???

Why no roll bars?

Also those fantastic doors. make some that work with the 5/6 opening and you have an import market here.
Hmm.. Well.. These are not going to be driven off road too often.. Its is very rare that one of these rolls.. Most are used for transporting goods/people in the mountainous north of the country.. The owners try to spend the least amount of money on these Jeeps as they can so they dont put in the roll bars..
What do you mean by 5/6 doors??

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
CJ 5 and CJ 6 doors have a hump in them at least here in the US they do. The doors you showed are like a CJ 7 CJ 8 or a Wrangler.

Are those bullet holes in the wall?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CJ said:
CJ 5 and CJ 6 doors have a hump in them at least here in the US they do. The doors you showed are like a CJ 7 CJ 8 or a Wrangler.

Are those bullet holes in the wall?
Yes.. we do make a lot of those.. I will be posting pics as soon as I can..
And no these are not bullet holes.. :D Why do you think they would be??

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
GPN Family said:
because in his small world the whole area over there is a war zone:rolleyes: but it was funny:D
yes and no. I know it all is not a war zone, yes I was trying to be funny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts