Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quality is poor, it was taken with a camera phone by some girl. But you can make me out climbing back in the truck after hooking up the chain, lol.

That was the "big" hole that guys with 44's were having trouble getting through, so needless to say it swallowed up my 39.5's. I actually made it to about the end though, there was about 10ft left, but the last 10ft were NASTY. My front end dropped in that last 10ft and it was "hello China!", and that's where I stayed, lol.

Lots more pics to come (better; taken with a actual camera).

Jon

·
Registered
194 Posts
pic doesn't work

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should work now. It's showing up for me...

Jon

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
You need to be logged in to the site your trying to link to for it to work. try hosting it elsewhere.

·
Registered
194 Posts
buy a red star and upload it.

·
Premium Member
17,818 Posts
GPERX4 said:
Like rocks are the only obstacle on earth. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are correct sir, rocks aren't the only obstacle on earth. However top right of my screen says extreme rockcrawling :shaking:

·
thhhpptthh!
46,716 Posts
GPERX4 said:
Like rocks are the only obstacle on earth. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
\]

nope.. but they are the only ones we care about. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
mud is kinda like drunken ass sex w/ your women, seams like a good idea till its time to clean up.....

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
This is alot better than a thread about your friend dying in a mudbog. That said, it unfortunately also rates 1000 on a scale of Zero to Lame.

Love and rockets,
Bob

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
as much as i hate mud, and i hate to clean it up, every damn time im on a trail, and see a pit, i HAVE to floor it, and throw the shit all over the inside of my jeep :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts