Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought you guys want to flame me on my sammi's look now. i am getting ready to put a roll cage in that was made by rockrat. so let the flamen begin. oh and just to piss you all off even more, this is a mudd truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
green........paint.........on..........springs...........:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
misatori I've got some boggers for you. I have such pity - I'll cut you a great deal.
i have a set of 35 TSL's on bart rims. also what size tyres you got, and what's the deal?

DannyL I hope you don't drive that around in public.......
those rims and tyres are for pullen the sammi with a tow bar. and no driven around yet, due to yota ds not instal yet.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Green? oh I thought you said:rainbow:

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah i feel the love. keep em comen guys. and just try to come up with some thing i have not heard yet. really thought you all liked to give me a hard time. but i guess i would build a crawler, but not many rocks here in ohio.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
fatkid said:
Man! That thing looks faaaaast! Look out!:flipoff2:
Holy shit F/k lives where you been....... thought we lost you and Poppy who is still mia:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
what color is the mud in ohio?:rainbow: I like the half doors - but green shock boots?:barf: Is that part of a lawn mower sitting on the hood?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
jimzuki said:
the thing on the hood at one time was a grill top. here is the underside of the hood.
A grill top?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

***edit***

After looking at your pics again.... You are the only other person other than me make a samurai truly look small

·
Premium Member
35,606 Posts
What's under the grill.. err.. I mean hood?

You ever come to WV to wheel.
We've got access to tens of thousands of acres.
PM if you ever want to set up a ride.

We have a bunch of tacos from OH that come in several times a year. One is from the Cinci area. Your about 5 hours from some of the best in the region.

I don't do mud to much, but if you all want it I can take you to it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts