Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: Chris H ]
 

·
IH/Rover Moderator
Joined
·
20,917 Posts
<IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Shouldn't the title be Xj on a small rock? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Syko:
<STRONG>Shouldn't the title be Xj on a small rock? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
<IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> east coast that is a big rock
<IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Merrell187:
<STRONG>Those TJ front flares?</STRONG>
yep tj front flairs still have to do the back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Originally posted by Chris H:
<STRONG> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> east coast that is a big rock
<IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Come awn man I'm an east coaster to. we've got bigger rocks than that.

I was just F-in with ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea tehre are some bigger ones but that was close to home and I had a few new wheelers with me in there stock rigs so couldn't do anything hard with them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
Originally posted by Chris H:
<STRONG>


[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: Chris H ]</STRONG>
dam are my eyes messin with me or did I just see this on the jeep board
<IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,586 Posts
We have some big rocks in the SE! Here is a real big one. This is just the tip they say it extends under most of the state!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Originally posted by borton:
<STRONG>dam are my eyes messin with me or did I just see this on the jeep board
<IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Yep

<IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Hell, while we're at it, here's a XJ in a mud hole <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
Originally posted by Rabid Rabbit:
<STRONG>Hell, while we're at it, here's a XJ in a mud hole <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">

</STRONG>
Damn thats some hole!

<IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
That looks like Bill's XJ in the background.

Easy
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top