Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a pretty good weekend at Katemcy. Didnt break anything and only managed to get real close to laying it over but not succeding...Nolen needs to teach me I guess:D

Heres a link where TAMOR will be posting their pics...
http://tamor.org/forum/upload/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1367

A few other Land Cruisers were there but got there after my group had left and left before we had gotten back...I believe Green Grasshopper was there...

Joseph

Heres one at the end of the Water Fall trail

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another one...this is right before my left side tires fell into the water and almost layed the cruiser over. I had the right tires off the ground but some how didnt go over...hopefully some one from our group has a picture of that...

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
AHHHH my eyes MY EYES.... THERE WAS A HEEP ON THAT PAGE!!!!

Just kiddin... looks like a sweet place.. nice croozer!

Cheers
Tyler
:fj:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Looks like alot of fun wish we had stuff like that in VA
Miles of solid rock with a stream running through it

that looks awesome

nice cruiser

·
Registered
529 Posts
nice pics, sweeeeet cruiser..... maybe I should go get some Tremclad white

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its not tremclad white...it is Rustoleum Outdoor Non-Glossy White spray paint...least most of it is:D

Yeah...had an awsome time...it really wasent too cold or wet. I'm just pissed since so far no one has a picture of my near roll at the water fall:( ...quess I'll have to go back again:flipoff2:

Joseph

·
Registered
189 Posts
http://www.jkcustoms.com/

Go to Photo Album
then
Mason 1/26/03

for more pics including Edwin's Green Grass Hopper.

Check out the rest of the site too. Jason is top notch guy:D
His truck is the red cruzer with green flames.

I didn't make it, I was close, but my junk is still not quite all together.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what no pic's of you in bh's crack?
We didnt go on that trail. Next time I want to go on that one and do the water fall backwards...
I don't think I would do to well in baby hueys crack...you guys had 42s then...I just have these small 35s...unless you want to trade :flipoff2:

Joseph

·
Registered
237 Posts
TXCruiser
sorry i did not get to meet up with you. maybe next time. we should try and set a time and date to go back out to mason and run some more trails. you up for it? two of the guys that work for me are and i'm sure firbolg will be up for it to.looks like ya'll had a good time.running the water fall backwards is a hole lot of fun i ran it backwards the first time they opened the park :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
237 Posts
txcruzer were going to Mason feb 8th if you would like to me us there.
G.G.H :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I probably would have been able to meet you if those UT guys wouldn't have taken 3 hours to get up the first obstacle on the water fall. Sure was fun to watch them get behind a jeep and push:rolleyes:

I don't know if my cruiser can make it out there...if so I'll have to leave now...ever since we got back she can't go over 40mph...think I'm running on 2 cylinders:rolleyes:...guess the drive to and from Mason was too much. I'll have to see if there is anything going on that weekend, would love to come back out and test my luck again:flipoff2:

Joseph

1 - 16 of 16 Posts