Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics from my 1st time out with my new ride this weekend in Clayton, OK and several others from my group. My rig worked great, the new High Angle drivelines are the shit :smokin: thanks Jess!! . I love wheeling without the thought of actually knowing you have a weak link. My next project is definetly getting the rear D60 shaved. Plus I got to follow Skinny around all weekend so I had a hell of a time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wngrog said:
Just get rid of those training wheels :D

Sorry I missed it ;)
Definetly, as soon as I can get my hands on a set of 39.5 Krawlers its awnnn!! :D Also need to find someone to beadlock my rims!!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Thats all rough canyon AKA Green Acres. I can tell some of those pics are the trail Cakewalk.

The one you might be talking about could be walk in the park. Not entirely certain ive only been down to the entrance a yota broke shit all to hell so we turned around and limped the yota back to camp.

Although i dont know if its all Green Acres i would certainly like to know all the trails you ran as well as more pics!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
shelljeep said:
Hey Garza, which trail was this picture taken on?
I think that one is cake walk. We did cakewalk, green mamba, walk in the park, jeff's ledges, blacksheep, wet and wild, and a few others. Everything I ran was on the new land. I ran them in the day, and Skinny and I ran them all in the night too. I ran walk in the park in the dark the first night, that was fun!! We had a great time.

Here is a few more pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Cool, I ran that same group of trails in February, just didn't recognize that spot there. Good stuff. :D

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
So what is the story down there with all the trails? Last time I went there was still alot up in the air. Does anyone have a map showing what is most likely still public?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think hes refering to his own pile, don't get bunched up there big guy.
Who loves ya!
LG

·
Registered
783 Posts
that was a great trip. it was great to get everyone together.. just next time ill have to have my rig done so i can drive... .. if you havent been to clayton .. you should give it a try ..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts