Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are some pics from this weekend and another weekend from 2 months ago.

the big yellow CJ-8 pics are from 2 months ago. the yellow scrambler is my dad's...it took a long time to get it that way but i came out great! props to otter for all the hard work he did on the driveline and axles!!!!! the pics are from drumstick!

the other pics are from this weekend. the black YJ is Tims' and has taken a lot of work to get that nice!!! i'ts come a long way from when he first got it...it was a salvage yard junker!!!! but it works great and looks good! the YJ buggy was bought from a good friend of mine and it's been awesome to wheel!!! i miss my TJ less now that i have a buggy. on saturday we ran M trail backwards, then we ran PYP (pick your poisen) and Pitfall!!!!

on sunday we ran undertaker and Death Spike, followed by rattler (backwards) and rattler tail. then we finished up with Pebbles and Bam Bam.

all the trails were awesome!!! it was a little hot but we dealt with it! the buggy worked great and was awesome to wheel!!!! probs to Steve'O for building such a great rig!!!!!

enjoy, riggs

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Looks like fun. I'm starting to miss PAP, haven't been there in over a year.

·
Registered
418 Posts
nice pics

i thought that was steves rig, what was the tall lanky guy that was his spotter, he drives a samuri

we are going to pap on the 5th of july if yal want to hook up

·
Registered
733 Posts
I saw that Scrambler at Otter's... Very nice! I thought it was permanently attached to Otter's floor though? :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the buggy did belong to Steve'o, he just sold it to me last weekend. and yes the Scrambler was at Otters for a while....he did all the driveline for my dad.....engine, tranny, T-case and axles.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smitrock said:
nice pics

i thought that was steves rig, what was the tall lanky guy that was his spotter, he drives a samuri

we are going to pap on the 5th of july if yal want to hook up
devin...you're thinking of Devin...AKA FlexySammy. he was there to this weekend...i just don't have his pics yet.....i'll get some and post em up!

i can't make it that weekend but i will be at the park the following weekend....for the 9th and 10th.

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Riggsy so your out and about wheeling again? :D

Might be up at the park this weekend with a few capable other guys. I'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
418 Posts
we will be there on the 5th, wouldn't mind going again on the 9th or 10th
if it would be alright to hook up with you guys
let me know

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
:bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:
need to go to paragon ASAP

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll be there on the 10th.......along with Chuck from OK4WD. if anyone else wants to come along let me know!

and yes Doug.....I'M BACK!!!! :D :D :D

it's about freakin time! i got some stuff to do to the new buggy this weekend and won't be able to get up there till the 10th.

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
jriggs said:
i'll be there on the 10th.......along with Chuck from OK4WD. if anyone else wants to come along let me know!

and yes Doug.....I'M BACK!!!! :D :D :D

it's about freakin time! i got some stuff to do to the new buggy this weekend and won't be able to get up there till the 10th.
man I cant wait to get out with everyone. Get everybody together for a big day of bustin on each other and wheeling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts