Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Definently a sandy junk yard. I assumed there would be alot of sand over there.:flipoff2: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
182 Posts
cool pic

You could make a nice rig out of the stuff just in that pic...jeep/land cruiser body with military axles.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
So that guy in the middle.......is he your average junk yard scrounger or an employee?

Looks like a nice yard.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Kool Morris Minor

:eek: :eek: that would make a cool 4x4

I know a guy with like 6 of them :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
I was going to post up trying ot get you to snap some pics of old dodges in the yards, but I see 4 M37's!! I am drooling already... Very jealous.

as always post up more pics... the more the better (the pics i see from ehsankiani are the best stuff i see on this board... oh well, just another reason to waiste more of my time here...)

MORE PICS :flipoff2:

Garrett

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Wow! Quite a few trucks that would fetch $2000-$6000 sitting in that yard! How much are they asking for a single truck from that yard???

·
Registered
31 Posts
I need a better picture....

In the picture where you say

"The last three on the right are trucks by Toyota.. Any pics of rebuilt ones anyone?? "

Do you have a better picture of them? Close ups of the front and rear? I think I may have a good picture of one but I can't post pics

By the way, that is the coolest playground I have seen in a long time.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
This picture alone makes me want to move over there...

.....but with my metal-fab skills I'd never be able to find work...they have too high of standards!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Hick said:
I was going to post up trying ot get you to snap some pics of old dodges in the yards, but I see 4 M37's!! I am drooling already... Very jealous.

as always post up more pics... the more the better (the pics i see from ehsankiani are the best stuff i see on this board... oh well, just another reason to waiste more of my time here...)

MORE PICS :flipoff2:

Garrett
Those aren't M37s, they are the little known about Toyota FQ-10s. They look exactly like M-37s, so don't feel bad, but ehsankiani said they were toyotas so if he is right, that is what they are. Talk about rare, I don't even know of one in the US...

pics here at the bottom of page:
http://www.brian894x4.com/MILITARYTOYOTAS.html

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
44Runner said:

Those aren't M37s, they are the little known about Toyota FQ-10s. They look exactly like M-37s, so don't feel bad, but ehsankiani said they were toyotas so if he is right, that is what they are. Talk about rare, I don't even know of one in the US...
They look different fro the M-37s.. They have a taller body.. I will be sending more pics soon.. A freind of mine has a rebuilt one with a F155 engine in it..

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
ehsankiani said:

They look different fro the M-37s.. They have a taller body.. I will be sending more pics soon.. A freind of mine has a rebuilt one with a F155 engine in it..
Just trying to make a guy feel better ;)

You are right though, exactly was a poor choice of words...

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Holy shit, a TOYOTA??
You could have fooled me any day that this

is a toyota and not a dodge.

Geeze... now only if i could afford one... that would be the ultimate cool.... ehsankiani... if your in business in 10-15 years, and still can get one of those toyotas.. i may just be calling you... too bad today i am just a poor college student.. but that is cool...

so is anyone gonna tell me that these trucks aren't a dodges either??

Garrett

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hick said:
Holy shit, a TOYOTA??

so is anyone gonna tell me that these trucks aren't a dodges either??

These are all dogdes and there are 100s of them.. Each one has a V8 engine in it.. These motors are not worth much here as the gas prices are too high..
See here for more pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts