Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, you saw right. It's got 1/2 running gear in it right now. I'm in the process of a d60 fr/14blt rr locked and geared. In the meantime, if something breaks on the 10blts, well I've got enough spare parts to build probably 3 more.

I've actually been fairly suprised with them so far. I've been through some pretty nasty/rough stuff with them and haven't broken anything yet. They are lasting longer than I thought they would...

But I'm prepared when they do go, lol!

Jon

·
Premium Member
17,818 Posts
I'm sure you've been lurking around here long enough to realize that folks are going to come in here and flame you right?

Might think about moving this post to chit chat.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
what the fawk does that have to do with tech?

take your poser pics to shit shat :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Nice lift blocks. :shaking:

·
Registered
227 Posts
is it me or does there appear to be more FRAME flex than suspension flex goin on there?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
That's cool you put a wheel in a ditch an went through a puddle.

I just want to know how it fits on an EXTREME ROCKCRAWLING site. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You all are some funny f u c k e r s. Must be a Jeep/rockcrawling/anus thing.

All you EXTREME ROCKCRAWLING butt-buddies can kiss my ass.

Jon

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
RANOVRU said:
You all are some funny f u c k e r s. Must be a Jeep/rockcrawling/anus thing.

All you EXTREME ROCKCRAWLING butt-buddies can kiss my ass.

Jon
translation...

"I know nothing about this site. my butt hurts cause my boyfriend doesn't use lube so I'm gonna act macho on the internet."

move along stupid newb...

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
wtf?

you mean "flexing at home" and "jumping in a mud puddle" pictures?!

lame... move on newb. .. :shaking:

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Nice pics. I have bigger mud puddles in my driveway after a big rain. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RedNeckRea said:
translation...

"I know nothing about this site. my butt hurts cause my boyfriend doesn't use lube so I'm gonna act macho on the internet."

move along stupid newb...

Aww, did you come with that 20 year old outdated dumb s h i t all by yourself.

Correction, I do know a little about this site. A couple of things though since you want to be an a s s- 1. check out the home page, "Extreme OFF-ROAD". Never says anything about "EXTREMElygay ROCKCRAWLERS Only". 2. The title of this forum is "General 4x4 Discussion". Again, nothing warning this is only for ****'s that like to play with rocks.

I just figured that people here would be a little more open-minded, that's all. I was unaware that you had to have a tube-frame, uni-mogged, tractor tired rig to be a part of the "I'm a queer and I like rocks" club.

With that said, f u c k off...

Jon

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
RANOVRU said:
Correction, I do know a little about this site. A couple of things though since you want to be an a s s- 1. check out the home page, "Extreme OFF-ROAD". Never says anything about "EXTREMElygay ROCKCRAWLERS Only".
Hey asshat. I think you need to re-visit the home page:

RANOVRU said:
I'm a queer
Fixed that for ya :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
17,818 Posts
I'm sensing some homosexual tendencies on your part. All this talk about "butt-bumping" and "******" and "gay" people is probably coming from some sexual fantasy deep in your mind. Don't worry man, Buzz will be in here in a minute to tell you that the mud people will eventually rule the world and crush their enemy the rockcrawlers.

He'll also tell you how to build a suspension to make those 10 bolts survive. You 2 can probably hit it off and get married in a ceremony in San Francisco, and you'll come back and thank us for introducing you to your man :smokin:

Until then go fuck yourself

1 - 20 of 25 Posts