Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below are pictures of the 4-seater chassis that Frankie Fountain of Frankie's Offroad is currently building for Dan Dibble (note: these were taken about two months ago) . . .

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Thanks, tvguy
There it is. No this is not the next EROCC champ but one hell of a trail rig. It will be way to big for comp.
I have some newer pictures I will get up tonight.
Now everybody PM Frankie and tell him to finish.
Dan

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Looks sweet, I was down in Bham a few weeks ago and ran into a guy at the summit that said he knew Frankie, his name was Craig,(said hes just gettin in to wheelin and buildin a Toy) I would have loved to see Frankies shop, dude said its just a big building behind his house, from what I know of Frankie on here though, Im sure there some excitment somewere!!! Ill be back that way in December your 4 seater goin to be done? My buddy here has a 4 seater Toyota buggy (its for sale hes buildin a 4runner with 2.5s under it!!)

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I gotta say - I love it! I have been trying to find a 4 seater tube body style I liked, and I just found it :)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
DRM said:
I gotta say - I love it! I have been trying to find a 4 seater tube body style I liked, and I just found it :)
You mean you couldnt picture a 4 seat scorpian before you saw this picture? Not picking on this design I understand form follows function, thats why all these full tube buggies look so damn similar. Hope to see some more recent pictures

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
NE-RokToy said:

You mean you couldnt picture a 4 seat scorpian before you saw this picture? Not picking on this design I understand form follows function, thats why all these full tube buggies look so damn similar. Hope to see some more recent pictures
IMHO - the 4 seater Scorpion looked too long, this one looks better, more compact...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
These are the most recent ones I have. Note engine/trans/tcase have been mounted and floor pans are starting to take shape . . .

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
we have maid some more progress on the asm chasie .
dan is coming by this wwekend maybe tv guy will come to and take more pics.
hey DRM i was bullshiting about the nasa toilet ha ha goy you didnt i .thanks for the complement on the chasie.
the scorpion and sniper is my standerd to build by but this machine may look like theme but it is much diferent.the fat city bronc has set me a new standerd that thing is awsome!
this chasie will have the following specs.
mod.#asm-2-4s
127 w.b.
4 seats
454 rat motor it will be rebuilt for masass torqe maybe 500 cubic inches
th400 tci manual valve body
atlas III transfer case
1410 yokes and joints
2,5 ton rockwells with flip hub conversion, rear chunk turned around for center drive shaft,pinion mounted willwood brakes,dual detroit lockers,howe double ended rams and custom steering links,
custom 4 wheel hyd. steer.
dual master cyl.and pedals
reverse 4 links
2.5 sway away coil overs
15x12 dual bead lock custom frankie locks
19.5x44x15 cut boggers they are new and he cut them
:eek: :eek:
this is all i can think of for now.:)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
dude! how r u postin the pics? i attach the file and it never puts the pic on the posT!!! WTF!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
get crackin'

I'm just here to serve . . . BTW, when are we going to start seeing pictures of asm-3 and asm-4?

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
Dan Dibble said:
Thanks, tvguy
There it is. No this is not the next EROCC champ but one hell of a trail rig. It will be way to big for comp.
I have some newer pictures I will get up tonight.
Now everybody PM Frankie and tell him to finish.
Dan
wow collierville. I used to be from germantown! crazy! :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Re: get crackin'

tvguy said:
I'm just here to serve . . . BTW, when are we going to start seeing pictures of asm-3 and asm-4?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$get it .

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: get crackin'

frankie fountain said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$get it .
Got it! You need $229 . . . count me in!!! . . . er, wait . . . maybe that means you need rows and rows of money???????

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Thanks tvguy for posting the pictures. Now everybody with a phone line connection will hate me.
Hopefully when Frankie gets all this EROCC shit out of his blood this sept. we will be able to finish my ride so I can put it under the Chistmas tree.
Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
dan you coming saturday what about you tv guy bring the gang lets throw a pool party .:D who els wonts to come by.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Frankie- You need to hurry up and finish Dan's chassis. I am tired of hearing him bitch about it everyother time I talk to him.:D Anyway ,you will have to build my cage soon and I want your undevided attention when building it. It is going to have to be lookin bad ass so you wont look stupid after you just lost to an almost stock TJ in the next compitition were in together.:flipoff2: ----Joey

1 - 20 of 306 Posts