Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh, and before you say search, I have. I'm looking for more. Bent 70, do you have any other shots? What wheels/tires are you running and what backspacing?

-Jack

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Crazyhorse's is, but his body is not full witdh, he runs hummer rims

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,321 Posts
Re: Re: Pics of EB's with full width 60's?

Tazz said:

Cool

:flipoff2:

edit: now that I can see the pics, that bronco's bad-ass. Love the tubing on the front and sides.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I hope Lee is cool with me posting these pics...

Not 60's but damn cool.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Im not sure what have you seen.
1st album 2nd album
If you find any pics there that you want better copies of I can e-mail them to you. All the pics are so much bigger and clearer thought the windows picture viewer.
I can take pics for you pretty quick too.

I also have all of the pics of lees ride I think and some others.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dan, I never put the welder down long enough to check it out! Ha ha. No, actually yours is why I'm emailing. Any idea what the backspacing is on your rims? Yours isn't too bad but Bent's looks way wider. The cops have a hard on for me as it is and I don't want to provoke them!

Bent, how much back spacing are you running??

-Jack

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
They are 4.75 or 5". Tried to measure with the rim on. I pretty much think its 4.75 that rings a bell now.

Trackwidth is 86" front 84" rear with 39.5x15x16.5's

My tires stick out about 8" or so. I haven't been stopped yet and I 've passed a few cops. The only close call has been at prarie city were on the road to the gate in the park my bro got pulled over and ticketed.:flipoff2: And the dude asked me if I towed it. I said yes, although he probably thought I did on a trailer.
I need to make some mud flaps though.:(

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey bent70 what kind of springs are you running in the back and do you have a body lift on it too.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm suprised how narrow the hummer wheels make it! I may have to get them re-centered! Looks like 5" is about right for me.

Any other problems with the law?

I see those jacked up new trucks running 38's and bigger with more tire exposed than I have all the time. I'm hoping if I keep my foot out of it and say "yes sir" I won't have a problem.

Thanks guys!

-Jack

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey Tazz, with 4.5" backspacing they must be 16.5's? If they are 15's please tell how you made them fit on the RC60???

·
Registered
85 Posts
clc900 said:
Hey Tazz, with 4.5" backspacing they must be 16.5's? If they are 15's please tell how you made them fit on the RC60???
Yes, there 16.5

BTW Jack,
Just got my recentered Hummer rim this week. So If ya need a set of 16.5 rim's ,4.5 back spacing tell ya get something else let me know. There yours for the taking, just come get them.

Tazz

·
Registered
540 Posts
bent70 said:
I am running 2.5" wide 150's shackle flipped and a 2"-2.5" body lift.
2.5" F150's? The 3"ers are more common swap, no? The 2.5"ers must be from a 2x4 F150?? Just curious? Are they still oofset pin and 56" long???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts