Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rolled my junk out of the shop for the first time since Feb 1 so I thought I would take a few pics.

I started working on a different type of door insert/door bars back in the winter. Still haven't finished with the skins but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I like how low it sits, with the wide stance the center of gravity looks great. Cool rims too. Good job dude.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Joe V said:
I like how low it sits, with the wide stance the center of gravity looks great. Cool rims too. Good job dude.
I was thinking the same. :)

How much lift you got? Just the 7" SOA? Looks like maybe a little more.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
The chrome pig is still my favorite part. :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hammerlock said:

How much lift you got? Just the 7" SOA? Looks like maybe a little more.

the front is stock waggy springs and the rear is stock scout II springs. The stock waggy's are a little too soft for the front so I bought a pair of Rancho 44044br549's for the front for $175 and I am moving the stock waggy's to the rear.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Hay, get that sheeot running, I'm planning on making the Texas party.

Joe

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jdjanda said:

Joe
COOL, taking the tranny in for a rebuild and it will be ready. Finished up the hydro assist over the weekend and it actually worked:D

Decided not to wheel it Memorial Day to make sure it would be ready for TPP. One warning though, my camp is a little primitive:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Hayraker said:

COOL, taking the tranny in for a rebuild and it will be ready. Finished up the hydro assist over the weekend and it actually worked:D

Decided not to wheel it Memorial Day to make sure it would be ready for TPP. One warning though, my camp is a little primitive:flipoff2:
I'll bring a sleeping bag, couple shirts, peanuts, :beer:, fried pork skins, can of chilly and some water. Bout all I need.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jdjanda said:

I'll bring a sleeping bag, couple shirts, peanuts, :beer:, fried pork skins, can of chilly and some water. Bout all I need.
you will fit right in with our crew. We usually have some summer sausage and plenty of hydraulic sammitches.

·
Registered
955 Posts
jdjanda said:

Joe
Then when your done with that Joe, just shoot straight north here and help me with my 392 swap :flipoff2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts