Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 200 of 3046 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
update pic, now on one-tons!
just waiting on gear change before i put the meats on,

EDIT: first trail pics, new leafs work good! (better than the TTB anyways)

better front end shot.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Update:

Booty-fab'd bumpers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's a picture of the finished exterior. All I have left is exhaust, driveshafts and the interior.

Heres a link to my site.
Marine Bronco II
Sign my guest book and rate it please.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My truck
this is my project truck.
83 f250, 6.9 IDI diesel, T-19, dana 61 rear with 3.05 gears.

my plans are hp60 in front, 60 welded in rear, with 4.10's and 36's.

already got the hp60 for 250 bucks with springs and spring hangers

·
Registered
50 Posts
My non-wheeling, non-flexy poser shots.....

I actually got her up on the top block, but the parkign brake wouldnt hold her up there.
79 F150, 460 , C6 , NP205 , Ramsey 12k worm drive.
Hopefully get some wheeling shots here soon.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Jus thought I would show some updated pics of the rig while I am moving the truck up to the driveway since it's supposed to snow tonight, and I don't want to get my buddies truck and a trailer stuck in the backyard trying to get my truck out so we can take it to work, but here is the truck seeing daylight for the second time since the beginning of the project. In the process of making a deal for some 6" XJ coils for the front.

Here's the pics

Seeing it in full in the daylight, gives me the motivation again to get er done again.

Brian

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
My new project "SPOT" I'm just starting on, a 78 Bronco on 32's. Parts already stockpiled are 36" IROK's and a rear Detroit, just ordered a Sky rear shackle flip, rest of the lift arrives free in January courtesy of Superlift... The I start building a D60 ft/ 14B FF rear so when the 36's wear out I'll have something that will hold together under 42's. Currently looking for a 73-77 F150 grille to swap on..

Attachments

181 - 200 of 3046 Posts