200 Posts
here are a few more pics.
specs.
73 bronco frame and drive train
304/c4/d20
9 inch 31 spline 4.56s with mini spool
d44 ford disk brakes, waiting for 4.56s, detriot, and warn shaft
deaver springs
it will be topped off with a ranger cab and flatbed.
still waiting on a new set of 36" Iroks

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
just found the board by way of trailkrawlers4x4.org and netruckenthusiasts.com. my rig is a 2000 Ranger 4x4 OFF ROAD. 4" Superlift w/ 33x12.50 mudders on 15x7 Eagle Rims. Baja sytle spare tire rack. Shittybuilt push bar w/2 6" Eagle Eyes. Euro tail and clear corners. Cat-back exhaust system, soon to have a high flow cat installed. Pioneer Premier deck w/2 12" RF subs and a mono block 150 RF amp.
here are a couple pic:

ken

·
Registered
47 Posts
[IMG
]
Thank yall this was the bronco when I got it in May had been sitting over 10 years. It still isnt anything special but getting there.I had it ready for windrock in September after a long summer.Put on a lift,added power steering,new bushings motor mounts etc.,all brake parts,lots of seals,seats,5 point belts,cage bummpers, tire rack,winch,minni spool in rear,welded the front 30 (thought it would brake the first trip but still together)looking for a 44 with disc,. Gave the stock 6 a good tune up and new radiator (she runs great but is weak and is on the next to be changed list).
I hoped to be further along but all the small stuff added up.But atleast I have it going and have got to take it out a few times (it hasnt broke on the trail yet and has been a blast to wheel).So Iam going to keep wheelin it while I gather parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bronco named Clifford

The little red bronco that grew and grew till it didn't fit in the garage anymore!
unfortunately, a drunk driver totaled the rig a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ok, here are my two Broncos

1983, Tuff Truck,

1984 Bronco,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ford Raider

Here is my little 4b. Too bad I can't find any info on what mods are possible apart from the bodylift and rear springs (done after the first photo was taken)that I have already done. It is a badge engineered wagon version of a Mazda B2600.

Bigger tyres are coming....

·
Registered
153 Posts
A before and now shot of my 75 Bronco. I've had it one year. In the next two months it will have a C4 rebuild, 203/D20, new front axles, sliders & bumpers. Should be ready when the Con opens. :shaking:

urban wheelin :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500
6,261 Posts
here is the best pic of my junk to date....

look closely......lol

and I know the response I'll get, since it's stock...but it can rockcrawl too :flipoff2:

·
Registered
200 Posts
well i got some pics here somewhere...but kinda old. now that it has a body you can kinda tell its a ford. so here some new pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
this is my 1996 explorer limited (4x4). i've owned it for about a year, although i just started working on upgrades.

i am currently having a custom front bumper with winch, roof rack, light bar, and tube sliders made, which should be finished within the next month.

future mods:
4.10 or 4.56 gears (3.73 currently)
selectable locker up front
spring over axle in the rear
either SAS or IFS lift kit up front

any other ideas for future mods? todd.

more pics at : http://www.cardomain.com/id/toddious

201 - 220 of 3046 Posts