Registered
11 Posts
My 2001 Explorer Sport Trac

Moab - May 2002 - Wipeout Hill - Photo Courtesy of Rick "Pumpkin Pilot" Horwitz

Broad Canyon, NM - October 2002

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey gearrat whats goin on...BigBeastlyBronco here..sound familiar..your pic didnt show up...dead link maybe....heres my junk..since this pic i have taken off the front bumper...sway bars got a CB bla bla bla...this all happened in the past week...im makin a custom front bumper for the front and im also doin some fab work on a reese hitch i found so i can mount it to the front for a strong tow point..

heres my junk...once a beauty.now a scratched/banged up piece of crap

http://members.aol.com/rico1453/images/side.jpg

·
Registered
141 Posts
I got a 81 f150 shortbox stepside with a 429 pushing 400 horse and huge torque with 9" of lift and 38.5 groundhawgs and a bunch of other mods and my 91 Ranger XLT 4L 4x4 as a daily driver and my 88 samurai on 16/35/15 boggers,coils,GTi motor , mods mods mods.
check em out at www.4byhigh.4t.com

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Here is my newly acquired junk!:flipoff2:
1977 EB.
Detroits F & R (9 inch rear), 4 Inch lift, 302 with c4 auto tranny
Anything else is just bragging. :D:D:D

Amanda :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Hey Marlon, here's a resize for you.
I realized who you were as soon as I saw Shane in that pic LOL. I came to Bassi last october with you guys ( I was with Discooooooo) Good to hear from yah. You like my shiny new rig?? :D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Baja-proven Ranger

Being that this is my first posting on this site, here's an image of my '94 playing in the mining region of Old Dale near 29 Palms. This Ranger has taken me from Michigan to Toronto to Southern California to Cabo --- *And Back*. Peace out!

61 - 80 of 3046 Posts