2003 F350 5.4V8
-Hypertech programmed
-K&N FIPK
-Hi-Flow magnaflow cat
-Flow master 2 chamber (side exit)
-8" BDS all spring suspension lift
-38.5x14.5x16.5 TSL SX
- useless exterior mods, like grille, lights, blackouts, tint.. ect ect

COMING SOON - 4.88 gears, cross over steering, dif. guards, shackles, 42s.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Before My teardown:

As it sits now frame extended in the front with a rear leaf pack and D60

I have WFO concepts high steer arms on order and should get them in the next few days. These arms will enable me to run my drag link to the front over the leaf pack and my tie rod behind the axle. I can't wait to get it all together. I'll be getting my linkages next month. My budget allows me to go one small step at a time. :) Take Care. NORM

·
Registered
169 Posts
New here...figured I'd chime in and show you all what I'm starting out with:

Just yanked the motor out last weekend and have started the breakdown. Its also now gutted, no seats, panels, or carpet. Herculiner on the way to make sure it doesn't rust. Bought it from California for 500 bucks so its a peach out here in Utah without any rust, gonna try to keep it that way. After the motor gets rebuilt then the tranny goes into the shop. Then paint, lift and tires are to follow...then after that she'll get some dents, scratches, and mud coats.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Here's my addiction......HP60 going in.... dumping 4.10's going to 4.88...losing limited rear and finally locking ...as for the bed.......I wish I'd already learned to weld (on someone else's rig)!!

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
My 88w/D44 front, 9"rear. 4.10 for now, wish I'd gone with 4.88 the first time around

141 - 160 of 3044 Posts