Pirate 4x4 banner

321 - 340 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here we go, my 88 K5 dubbed simply "Da Beast".

Its still a work in progress. I want to get rid of my rear blocks, add some more HP to my 350 sb, add a winch and custom rear bumper with a spare, jerry can and hi lift holder.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice Blazer man, I like that front bumper. Looks good
Thanks, the front bumper was done by a shop in santa clara. Honestly, I am pretty happy with this rig so far, its done everything I have wanted it to do. The only part of that statement that is untested is my desire to ride the rubicon but that will happen once she is ready.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here's mine, not much left to do except make it 4wd:laughing:. Making a square front ds and pretty much replacing EVERYTHING inside the front d44 unless i can find a chevy 60 for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Overgrow, post the pick when your sphincter ripped the hole in your seat. The one right after the one you posted.

·
Registered
35 Posts
More Fj Pix

this is a 1972 fj i have been working on for 2yrs 3 link rear 4 link front coils in the rear 14in coil overs front orion tranfer case 350 lt1 sm465 full float rear boby long front arb front and rear siting on 37-13.50-15 with trail ready bead locks

Attachments

321 - 340 of 615 Posts