Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have pictures (or links to) LT230 t-cases that they can post?

I'm kinda interested in this case but want to get a feel for the scale of the unit before getting too excited about using one.

T!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, thanks.

Btw, your javascript to pop open the windows on your BCBOffroad page didn't work for me (mozilla 1.2.1 on WinXP). I loaded them manually, no grief.

So, it is looking a like it is smallish if my sense of scale is correct. It is about the size of say an NVG231? Maybe just a touch larger?

What is the distance between the frame rails shown above? (sorry, I'm not an LR guy). Is the center line between the main shaft and the output shaft around 14" or so? Trying to see if this will fit in a 4.3/700R4 powered Samurai.

Thanks!

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
the framerails are about 24.5" apart at the inside, i will go measure the distance from the mainshaft to output shaft now, brb

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
fawk it, the exhaust is in the way on the discovery in the garage and the range rover is parked outside in the snow and cold. if you want me to i can measure tomorrow, though?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
9V said:
fawk it, the exhaust is in the way on the discovery in the garage and the range rover is parked outside in the snow and cold. if you want me to i can measure tomorrow, though?
Don't sweat it - 24" is probably close enough at this point. I think the Sam chassis is ~24" inside as well.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
thats probably what mine is too, now that i recall i was measureing in a place where some rebuilding had been done and there could have been some extra thickness of steel there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts