·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Your build is rather confusing. Nice pavement queen.
✨...pavement queen 👸🏻! Yeah, that’s exactly what it is ! With the price of parts today and supply chain delays that’s exactly what it’ll always be too. Blue collar folks earn their $$ by the sweat of the brow, parts are not cheap, besides,...l’m more into preservation than constant restoration, 😂 in the 4th quarter of my life at (65).

As far as ?confusing? build, it really isn’t...it’s a modified build, a “Chevota,” or a “Toylet” whichever you’d prefer. Chassis, engine, and trany is a Chevy, the Body is a Toyota, thats really about it. Basically it’s built just for me, & l seldom find many OEM (Purists) who like my kind of truck. I usually find that my truck irritates the OEM crowd. 🤷

·
Registered
812 Posts
✨...pavement queen 👸🏻! Yeah, that’s exactly what it is ! With the price of parts today and supply chain delays that’s exactly what it’ll always be too. Blue collar folks earn their $$ by the sweat of the brow, parts are not cheap, besides,...l’m more into preservation than constant restoration, 😂 in the 4th quarter of my life at (65).

As far as ?confusing? build, it really isn’t...it’s a modified build, a “Chevota,” or a “Toylet” whichever you’d prefer. Chassis, engine, and trany is a Chevy, the Body is a Toyota, thats really about it. Basically it’s built just for me, & l seldom find many OEM (Purists) who like my kind of truck. I usually find that my truck irritates the OEM crowd. 🤷
I’m just flicking poo, I’m actually jealous. I like it a lot. The way you built it , it seems to be the best of both worlds. You have the classic looks and the comfort and reliability of a newer rig. The thing that caught my eye and the reason I first commented was the 10 bolt rear axle. But hey, not like your going to be doing any hardcore off roading. If you get time it’d be cool to see some more detailed pix.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thank you very much ! I had you figured to be a OEM type. Which isn’t ALL bad either. They are like the ‘sentinels’ who guard the original history and originality of each and every model that they’re infatuated with, so l see them as a necessary player and give them my due respect.... just don’t agree with the ‘group think’ frame of mind.

I’m a free man, not locked into other peoples ideologies....

Here’s a few more pics friend:

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Automotive design

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

1 - 6 of 6 Posts