Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
your screen name shoud be three orange scouts. nice work on the bumper, i kinda dig it, not my style but looks good.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nice rigs! At least you're able to drive 'em now. My junk is either in boxes or topless. Finally getting them back home so I can work on 'em after dinner and weekends. I got a couple gallons of orange enamel, if you're interested. :smokin:

·
Registered
573 Posts
there is no need to help him with his orange habbit it's bad enough you should see his harley i bet you can't guess what the color is.

bart what happened to the yellow and black scout you had?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
59m38a1 said:
there is no need to help him with his orange habbit it's bad enough you should see his harley i bet you can't guess what the color is.

bart what happened to the yellow and black scout you had?
sold it, it was the wrong color:D

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
maybe you should sell those three and buy something that can actually make to a trail run:flipoff2:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
redtruck said:
maybe you should sell those three and buy something that can actually make to a trail run:flipoff2:
Every weekend I get closer and closer to showing up . Hey, the next one isn't till April. Wanna come by the shop and help me do a spring over?? All I got left to wheel the trail rig is a locker in the rear and to fix some brackets I did a quick repair on after I smashed that stump. I should probably drive it for a while to see what other gremlins surface.

Cool Avatar !!

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
binderbart said:

Every weekend I get closer and closer to showing up . Hey, the next one isn't till April. Wanna come by the shop and help me do a spring over?? All I got left to wheel the trail rig is a locker in the rear and to fix some brackets I did a quick repair on after I smashed that stump. I should probably drive it for a while to see what other gremlins surface.

Cool Avatar !!

Sure when do you want my help. Is the shop across the street from Weber's, I was going to American Iowa and thought I saw a couple orange rigs off of Fox St. ( I think that's the name of the street ) I go to American Iowa a couple times a week now, are you there mornings? I could stop and kill some time.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
redtruck said:
Sure when do you want my help. Is the shop across the street from Weber's, I was going to American Iowa and thought I saw a couple orange rigs off of Fox St. ( I think that's the name of the street ) I go to American Iowa a couple times a week now, are you there mornings? I could stop and kill some time.
Monday thru friday, 8-Noon. We're in the tan/brown building right up the hill from the goodyear dealership. Usually one or two of the orange scouts is out in the parking lot. If you stop by this week you'll notice fresh mud on the trail scout, went out for a test drive with it yesterday. I got some work to do. Got some tire rubbing issues.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
We all know that Orange is what wheels the best. :D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Shadow man said:
We all know that Orange is what wheels the best. :D
Great! I can almost see a "color argument" coming from this thread.:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
binderbart said:
Everybody knows orange makes it run better:flipoff2:
as long as it's Hemi orange:flipoff2:

·
Registered
943 Posts
binderbart said:
Everybody knows orange makes it run better:flipoff2:

Maybe I'll paint my 76 (lame snow shot in my avatar) orange again after I do the tub swap! :flipoff2:

The replacement tub's various shades of gay blue (stock), tan (stock hood donor) and rattle can O/D green (goofy P.O....) right now. Unacceptable!!! :eek:

What flares did you use on your Terra? Are those the Bushwhackers?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Creepy196 said:
Maybe I'll paint my 76 (lame snow shot in my avatar) orange again after I do the tub swap! :flipoff2:

The replacement tub's various shades of gay blue (stock), tan (stock hood donor) and rattle can O/D green (goofy P.O....) right now. Unacceptable!!! :eek:

What flares did you use on your Terra? Are those the Bushwhackers?
Yeah, those are the bushwhacker fender flares on the terra. I picked them up used for a song. They really add to it. The trail scout has the JC Whitney cheapos on it. I'm real happy with them. simple to mount and the price was right.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts