Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pigs Across America 2003-August 23rd 2003

Let's set a date! We need to do it this year for sure! THe largest group is obviously in California, but if I start early, I may be able to get 5-8 in Texas together.

Texican can probably get one of my parts pigs running enough to attend ;)

Anyway, I just got an email from a new Pig owner in San Antonio and it reminded me that we need a date......

Morgan?

EDIT-August 23rd!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
wngrog said:
Let's set a date! We need to do it this year for sure! THe largest group is obviously in California, but if I start early, I may be able to get 5-8 in Texas together.

Texican can probably get one of my parts pigs running enough to attend ;)

Anyway, I just got an email from a new Pig owner in San Antonio and it reminded me that we need a date......

Morgan?
awesome, i remember that beast on ebay

hows the approac angle

hang on kids, it gets bumy ahead here :eek:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Last year it was held in October (12-13th). Kinda late in the year as it was getting cold in Deer Valley. I'm pretty much open for anytime, however, perhaps earlier in the fall (or even spring / summer) would be better.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ide like to make the trek down south, but gas is expensive, and the ole canadian buckeroo aint doin too good. But set a date, and I will try to raise the funds. as long as I can fix my truck at some of you nice land cruiser owners houses along the way if she breaks!

Cheers
Tyler
:fj:

·
Registered
916 Posts
bring that ole trip closer to virginia and I will come dont have two and a half weeks to take off to make the drive but the ole 62 would love the ride.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey who is planning the one out west?? I wanna go, so Morgan you planning it again?? I would hope for early fall hows that sound anyone??

later

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
if any of you guys need a place to crash, let me know. i live on the way to the trail ( 2 hours away) we've used on the last couple of runs!:D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Tyler- You could camp on my lawn if you want- or there's a futon you could crash on- take your pick.
Jake- I like the Onion/pig article...
I'm down for any weekend in late summer, or early fall. Hell- set a date, and I'll be there- Or is there anything that needs to be done in preparation for the trip? Jeez. It seems like it was just last month that we went...

"That'll do pig- that'll do..." :fj:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Pigs across America

I am in on the Pig Run, and would participate on the East Coast. Would anyone consider Slade, Ky this year? mid October? I thought the idea was tossed around last year....it is really nice in that area, good wheeling and of course great scenery for pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pigs Across America

Fellow Pig farmers,
I'm looking forward to my third annual Pigrun.
All out-of-towners are welcome to:
1) my lawn for camping or practicing doughnuts
B) my toolbox for repairs or tune-ups
III) spare parts as needed

Let me know if you are coming so I can turn off the sprinklers.

Greg Dyche
Sunny Sacramento
TWRECKS-My trusty Pig, mostly '74, mostly stock

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
would a guest bedroom be ok or are you pretty much set on crashing the front lawn?!:confused: :flipoff2:
tyler, stay anytime!:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts