Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
Thats why I always have a large pistol. :laughing:

I'm trying to get you hooked up on a hunt @ Sutter Buttes. The property has changed hands but I still know people that work the ranch.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Everyone always gives me shit because I take my pistol with me for backup when I go hog hunting.

This is one of my biggest fears hunting these fuckers from a ground blind.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats why I always have a large pistol. :laughing:

I'm trying to get you hooked up on a hunt @ Sutter Buttes. The property has changed hands but I still know people that work the ranch.
That would be awesome! I saw a bunch a few years back when I was working on the towers up there.

·
III
28,132 Posts
Pisses me off that they have increased the penalties for carrying a firearm during archery season in Ca now. Was that Bear Grylls at the end?

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Pisses me off that they have increased the penalties for carrying a firearm during archery season in Ca now. Was that Bear Grylls at the end?
Orygun had similar rules, but it was then challenged and decided that F&G didn't have the authority to regulate the 2nd amendment :homer:.

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Orygun had similar rules, but it was then challenged and decided that F&G didn't have the authority to regulate the 2nd amendment :homer:.
You'd be surprised how many people in Oregon don't know this and don't take advantage.

·
Premium Member
17,878 Posts
They have the authority to disregard the 4th though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts