Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the brackets for the pinion brakes. Got them free from a friend. I need the part numbers or info for the mazda rotors and toyota calipers. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
using the search function would probably kill you, I heard this rumor that it kills newbs, so be careful, :laughing: for the sake of keeping the tech alive however I will help, IIRC you use a mazda B2000 rotor from a 1987 mazda 2WD pickup, then a Toyota caliper from a 1987 4X4 pickup, make sure that the rotor is flat, if its not, try a few years up or down from 87, Like I said I am not 100%, but there is always the search button:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
That is the same calipers and rotors that I used for my pinion brackets.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
using the search function would probably kill you, I heard this rumor that it kills newbs, so be careful, :laughing: for the sake of keeping the tech alive however I will help, IIRC you use a mazda B2000 rotor from a 1987 mazda 2WD pickup, then a Toyota caliper from a 1987 4X4 pickup, make sure that the rotor is flat, if its not, try a few years up or down from 87, Like I said I am not 100%, but there is always the search button:flipoff2:
Thanks for the info. You are so wise thanks for helping a helpless inferior young newbie....jackass! I will let you get back to your pay to wheel hardcore 4x4 park.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Sounds like Profects land cruiser set up. i run it. With 85 4x4 front capi's and same year rotors but i made my own one peice shim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts