Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pirate4x4 ROCKS (still). I just got official word that our new owners and friends here at Pirate will still be supporting the Blue Star program with BlueRibbon Coalition and landuse in general. SWEET. We won't see much change. Pirate4x4 will still help lead the way.
Del

·
Registered
991 Posts
How about yellow star accounts?? R/R

·
Registered
757 Posts
Pirate4x4 ROCKS (still). I just got official word that our new owners and friends here at Pirate will still be supporting the Blue Star program with BlueRibbon Coalition and landuse in general. SWEET. We won't see much change. Pirate4x4 will still help lead the way.
Del
pirate still.........

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Del
I only read the land use section of this forum. I did not know about a change in ownership. Is there a link that I can read more on this?

Thanks

·
16,231 Posts
I only read the land use section of this forum. I did not know about a change in ownership. Is there a link that I can read more on this?

Thanks
There's a link.... but it's not really worth reading unless you want to read a bunch of conspircy theorists. (sp?)

Bottomline: A big company bought Pirate4x4.com, Lance is still in charge, nothing will change.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Pirate is an awesome site for almost any topic needed or wanted to be covered. Between land use issues, tech and the plethora of topics Pirate covers, it has help centralize the information for our interests and sport. It’s nice to hear there should not be any changes. It would be silly to make changes….if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts