Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
It seems like the play by play action reports are coming every 15 min. Thats cool! Go Team Crossed Up!

-Jamie

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still can't hear the little man on the mic.
I spent HOURS testing different hookups at home to make sure it worked perfect, but long story short my sound card got fawked this morning :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3: but I am still working to fix the problem :D

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
I spent HOURS testing different hookups at home to make sure it worked perfect, but long story short my sound card got fawked this morning :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3: but I am still working to fix the problem :D
I appreciate the hard work you all do to bring the up-dates.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I shoot for 15 minutes or less :D
Thanks for the hard work!:D It sure does help, specially when i am not there with the team

Thanks Pirate4X4,

-Jamie (wife of driver Mike Klensin) I should really get my own user name!:laughing:

P.S did you know some photos are not coming up, or is just my computer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for the live coverage again Andy.

I don't know what I'd do stuck at home this weekend. Way to go finals and work:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Hope everyone's having fun out there

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks for the updates.

I'd be judging if it wasn't for the god forsaken Vegas Convention I have to go to.

:mad:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry about the lack of updates at the end of the day. My FTP program said it was uploading the files but I guess not. Final scores are up and pictures from today will be up later tonight.

·
Registered
208 Posts
thanks for sitting in the heat to bring the coverage to everyone. sucks about the sound card deal, yell at me tomorrow when we go by if you need a monster or two.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for sitting in the heat to bring the coverage to everyone. sucks about the sound card deal, yell at me tomorrow when we go by if you need a monster or two.
No problem!! I actually checked back at the room and its working fine. It has to be something with the sound board. Just toss a couple green one while you drive by :D

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sunday gallery is up

http://www.pirate4x4.com/gallery/werock_cedar2_08

Thanks everyone for another great weekend. :grinpimp:

Specialy Josh England of England Photography for once again working his ass off providing me with photos all weekend long. This guy does tons of stuff during the event and always makes sure everyone is taken care of! You rock Josh!! :grinpimp::grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts