Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The list of guidelines and rules the PBB helped me compile are on the LSLC.org website, once you are on the main page click on the link to the left "Technical" he has them listed as driving tips. Some of you wanted these.....

Butch

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
nice! and I read through the whole expedition guide... wow :eek: cool stuff!

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pentrating Oil

You guys ought to try the home brew penatrating oil of Mark Whatley's the recipe is on the same site. It kicks ass, and is way cheap compared to WD or PB blaster.
Butch

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Re: Pentrating Oil

texican said:
You guys ought to try the home brew penatrating oil of Mark Whatley's the recipe is on the same site. It kicks ass, and is way cheap compared to WD or PB blaster.
Butch
Hehe, I just cleaned some stuff with that today!!:D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Just a friendly FYI..... Mistyping the Lone Star Land Cruisers web address could be bad. I went to check out the site the other day and entered www.lslc.com and lo and behold, I found myself somewhere I didn't anticipate. Definitely not a "work safe" site.:flipoff2:

If you care about that, the correct address is.www.lslc.org

Happy browsing :D

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Believe me you are not the first, it happened to one of my wife's good friends at school, on the schools laptop after she was trying to show one of her co workers pictures.........kind of embarressing for her.
Butch:flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a cleaner/paint thinner, here we can get it in the paint section of any Wal Mart, or Home Depot.
Get a couple of pump type dispensers to use it also if you do not keep it capped the mineral spirits will evaporate.
Butch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts