Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got into town and things are just cooling off right now, but I hear the weather will be awesome this weekend as we get into the 3rd annual SuperCrawl put on by UROC. This year we are in Salt Lake City, Utah and the event will be on a man made course which has never been done to this level before. Tomorrow we will be snapping up pictures from Tech and should get some driver's impressions of what they expect to see out here this weekend.

This will be the best of the best of the best rock crawlers facing off for a one-stop-let's-get-it-weekend. I can't wait to see the action.

To see the action, the link will be on the front page of the site or you can quickly get to it by clicking here:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/trailreports/uroc_supercrawl2004/

See you guys shortly.
-Sam

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
can I be the first to request at least a couple video clips (any size), from looking at the pics I think that video will be the only way to really show the action :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Lean - Long time man.... Can't wait to meet you in person.

RedNeckRea - I will try to get more video clips (and some that are actually not sideways :) )

ChrisPy - To see the pictures you have to have a Green star instead of that cheapy red star. :smokin: Actually, the Tech inspection doesn't start until 5PM and it's only the Modified class so we won't show up until 7PM when the Super Modified class starts. Why waste film right :). Seriously though, we will actually get there a little earlier (4PM) to listen in on the drivers meeting and get some pre-event course pictures if possible. Not sure if we will be able to get into that area though.

-Sam

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
ChrisPy said:
its funny:

Album: Tech
Changed: Oct 14, 2004.
Contains: no items.
Viewed: 9 times.

9 people wanted to make sure that there were indeed, no items, in the tech album.

Now there are only 8 more to account for. :flipoff2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts