Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I am going on April 16-17th. I have a wild hair tomorrow I am going down and getting an XR50 for my step son and a Polaris Preditor for myself. Been thinking about this for a while now and am going to just go do it. I hope it doesnt make me sell the trail rig.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Well I will be there I just went out and bought a Predator :flipoff2: Damn this thing is fast!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
spooln, I will be out with my LT500. I was looking at the pedator for a new bike, it would be nice to see it up close and in action. I will look for you and if you want I will be in a electric blue 94 gmc pickup towing a trailer with the blue/yellow LT500 and a honda white/red 250r quad. look forward to seeing you there

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I sill be in my Gray crewcab GMC, I have a Cal 4 Wheel sticker and a sticker that says "Sierra Club Go Hike to Hell" on the back window. If you see me stop by and say hi. I will have my kids with me too, blue and white LT80 and a blue Trail Boss in camp.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
My dates have changed now I will be there on Mon the 15th and Tues the 16th. I will also be there on Sat the 19th the day before Easter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts