Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, if you are not planning on going to the Moab EJS in 2004, you can pass this up.

I got ground clearance to take my boy (7) back out to Moab, barring any problems with me making money (own my own biz).

Looking to share a condo or hotel, or someone with a place there that would be up for some good company.:grinpimp:

TIA,

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
Tim, I don't see any problem with somebody putting up the young 'un, but YOU? I dunno man...

:D

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I am planning on going, and living in Michigan, you need to drive right past me, so if you want to run a convoy out and back, let me know and we'll make arrangments.

thats a long drive, and having extra people with you can help if ya break down at all.:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
You are a gentleman and a scholar.:grinpimp:

Looking forward to this. Is there anything you or Jeef would like me to bring out for the right coast? Maple syrup? Apples? Hot Latino women?

Looking forward to seeing you all again. :bounce: (me) :bounce2: (dillon)

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Yankee Tim said:
You are a gentleman and a scholar.:grinpimp:

Looking forward to this. Is there anything you or Jeef would like me to bring out for the right coast? Maple syrup? Apples? Hot Latino women?

Looking forward to seeing you all again. :bounce: (me) :bounce2: (dillon)
Drop Jeff a note. He will give you the details. Heck, I don't hardly remember how to even get there. :confused:

Latino women? Nah, we have a bunch of those around here.. And we sure don't want your damn Senator!

Mmmm syrup sounds good though. We will have to go out and test some. :D

-Wayne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts