Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I am not sure that this is really the place to post this but!!??

I have been gone for the past 8 months from home. I have a 1997 Jeep TJ.
It is white with a white rag top. Washington lic# 887PFK
I got an email from my lanlord about 2 weeks ago telling me my wife was moving and asking if I knew anything about it. Well no I didn't as we had not been talking alot since I got to Iraq. I talked with my chain of command and was able to come home on leave to try and find out what is going on. To make a long story short it is not good.
She will not tell me where any of my stuff is at on top of she has refused me the right to see my 2 year old daughter.

What does all this have to do with you all? Well for those of you in Washington and the east side of the hills I am asking you to be on the lookout for my Jeep. If you see it please if you can stop the driver and ask him/her where they got it. Then tell them to email me please. I think she has some how sold this rig. There are pictures on my web site.

Thanks all

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
ya....vindictive wife.....divorce......bad feelings......92% chance she knows more than she's lettin on. Good luck. ZUK

PS----Hats off to you and the rest that are hunting down terrorists in Iraq.....kick some radical mus ass! thanks

·
Registered
982 Posts
ungratefull

swine,your over in iraq, busting your hump, and she skips out,wont tell you anything,she'll get hers,"vengance is mine sayeth the lord".

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
I saw this story play out sooooo many times while I was in the Army. Sorry to hear it dude. Good Luck and stay safe over there!

·
Registered
728 Posts
:mad3: That fucking sucks... Keep up the good work... I hope you get the heep back... Sounds like you should not want her back just get to see your kid... Good luck brother thanks for protecting our freedom....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts