Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I got my 85 4runner from what appears to be a teenage pothead based on the hacked together crap I keep finding and various pipes and bongs I find as I gut the truck:smokin::smokin: (heres my build thread): http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13699378#post13699378
The latest thing I need help with is identifying these connectors and what they are supposed to plug into. In the second pic, I am also wondering why this is jumpered? Based on the FSM I think this is fuel pump related but don't see why someone would jump it.
Thanks so much for your help!
First pic is at the back of the intake manifold near the firewall.

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
The first pic white ones go down towards the transmission, usually holds 4x4 light wire, back up light switch wire.

The green connector one goes on top of the thermostat housing. I cant see the other one (whit)?

Take the jumper wire out of the yellow connector and let it st there.:D

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first pic white ones go down towards the transmission, usually holds 4x4 light wire, back up light switch wire.

The green connector one goes on top of the thermostat housing. I cant see the other one (whit)?

Take the jumper wire out of the yellow connector and let it st there.:D
You're the man!
The other one that's hard to see is a white connector that looks like it'd plug into one under the intake manifold but it wouldn't reach.
Do you know why he'd have that jumper wire in there?

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
Because he didnt know what he was doing? I will loook at a truck with the white plug, I think its just a hanger though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts