Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please rest assure Camo if I ever find you on the trail, I will beat your ass. Laugh all you want, you're the one who had it coming you fucking prick. Don't fuck with people you don't know.

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I just caught this.... Someone figure this freak out and make heads roll :mad:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Camo, you singlehandedly proved yourself to be the biggest mother fucker on the board.
Classic PBB :flipoff2: Camo, you bring out the best in people;)

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I am just pissed Camo stole my title... I thought I had that position wrapped up, guess I have been slacking :p

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
someone wanna ban this guy before he posts again?

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
LOL

i need a good ass beatin anyhow. :D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
so is this now the official "bash camo with no fear of retribution day"? :laughing:

·
Registered
367 Posts
LOL ...well, at least you don't have to worry about him actually being on a trail. He might jump you in the walmart parking lot or at some mall..... waaaaaaaaaaa:crybaby:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Ishikawa said:
How can anyone that makes Glitter be a bad guy?? :flipoff2:
I know, its like talkin smack to Santa Clause! Except Santa is way less :rainbow: than Camo the glitter fairy :flipoff2:

In all seriousness, blocks and AALs really aren't good topics on this board and why this dude went ballistic when Camo pointed out the obvious I guess we'll never know. But maybe other noobs can get the message. There are plenty of other boards for crap like that...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wow... I was tempted to buy something from this :rainbow:. I'm hope I never see this dumbass on the trails..

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
fuck camo said:
Please rest assure Camo if I ever find you on the trail, I will beat your ass. Laugh all you want, you're the one who had it coming you fucking prick. Don't fuck with people you don't know.
Yeah what he said :rolleyes:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Don't ban this.I got $100 says Camo beats his fawkin ass!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Reveal the IP number and we can all have a ping party!!!! That'll slow his computer down big time!

·
FU2
2,098 Posts
LOL... Like him or not, he is a Tin:skull:Bender And You can rest assure'd that if there is any "ass beating" going on you'll have to wade you way past about 25 other Benders... PLANE AND SIMPLE.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Tin Bender said:
LOL... Like him or not, he is a Tin:skull:Bender And You can rest assure'd that if there is any "ass beating" going on you'll have to wade you way past about 25 other Benders... PLANE AND SIMPLE.
Come awn;)

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Tin Bender said:
And 2 Mods at least ...... :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.