Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't had time to be in here much. But, I just wanted to step in a clear up a few things for everyone. 4400's car new number will be 118. The JeepSpeed's number is 1700 for this race, not 1705. Please understand that these two teams are and will be ran as separate teams. They have independent sponsors and because of the start time intervals the chase teams are also independent. Once we get down there and have our team meetings, I'm sure there will be sections of the race course that we'll be helping each other out. As of right now Lance is still handling logistics and he's also making race books for the 4400 team. Sean T and myself are handling logistics for the JS team, and Sean will be making race books for JS team. If anyone has any questions regarding either team (due to Lance being out of town) post up in here, or for urgent matters you can reach me at 775-671-2599.

CAR 4454 WILL BE 118 AT THE BAJA 1000

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Mike any idea on when the team meetings are going to be.....?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Mike,

Are you having window/windshield numbers made up for all the chase vehicles, or do we need to have some made ourselves?

Scott

Edit: I will need some for 118 if you are having them made.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike,

Are you having window/windshield numbers made up for all the chase vehicles, or do we need to have some made ourselves?

Scott

Edit: I will need some for 118 if you are having them made.

In past years we have never ran numbers on are chase trucks so I don't think lance is having any made.

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
If you guys want some 118 numbers, we can get them. I just need a head count of how many to order.

LOL, when I read this thread I can't stop thinking about our conversation in Missouri :flipoff2:

On a cool note. I'm working a deal with IRC for a customized tracking screen to be fed to Pirate with all of our chase trucks on it :D

·
D-FENS
2,387 Posts
We stopped at Wal-Mart in Ensenada to get number stickers last year, but I ended up shoe polishing the number big on the camper shell side windows. Not sure if it ever helped the drivers find us or not though.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
If you guys want some 118 numbers, we can get them. I just need a head count of how many to order.
Lance,

I typically run them on the front, rear & side windows. I've always run them since SCORE requires them, but it seems the more official you look, the less you get hassled at the military stops etc.

Scott

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
LOL, when I read this thread I can't stop thinking about our conversation in Missouri :flipoff2:

On a cool note. I'm working a deal with IRC for a customized tracking screen to be fed to Pirate with all of our chase trucks on it :D
LOL Dave! :flipoff2: Man if you could get the IRC deal, that would be bad fuckin' ass!

I'll get a bunch of numbers for everyone on Monday.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Lance,

I would love to have a couple of those stickers for my Ranger.

Any chance for some 1700 window stickers as well?

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts