Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
The Krawler Hauler is still kicking. The new owner just put a new clutch in it and replaced a couple tires. He is now redoing the interior and once he is done i will try to get some updated pictures.

This thing sure as hell beats tent camping. I get a spot in it for co driving most of the trips.:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
The Krawler Hauler is still kicking. The new owner just put a new clutch in it and replaced a couple tires. He is now redoing the interior and once he is done i will try to get some updated pictures.

This thing sure as hell beats tent camping. I get a spot in it for co driving most of the trips.:D
Great to know The old girl is still alive and kicking! I sure miss it, but am happy to know it is still getting used! Surprised it needs a new clutch already, I put a new clutch and pressure plate / throw out bearing when we bought it. I guess that happens dragging all the toys up mountain roads:smokin:

Take good care of her Doug!

Scott

·
Not a Wenzelite
36,696 Posts
Absolutely....we wanna see pics of the grandaddy of UHaul toter builds!

You wanna beat the absolute hell out of tent camping? Put a wood stove in it. :smokin:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well heres the latest on the hauler i just made a deal to buy it. The interior was never redone so i have a clean slate to work with i will start updating the thread as i start the build. Havent even got it and already excited to start working on it.

·
WHEEEEEEEEEE!
3,908 Posts
Start your own thread, just add a link to this one in the beginning of your build thread.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Sweet! Grats wheelin! Thanks for keeping it in the family and I'm looking forward to your build. Just like gavan said, start up a fresh thread. WEEEEE!!!!:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey scott good to hear from ya, if you get a chance can you shoot me a pm with your number incase i have any questions. I was curious about the graphics on the side and front because id like to keep them but am planning on repainting it. Was wonder where you got them and how much you paid for them. Like to keep some of the classic krawler hauler details.

Looking forward to keeping the krawler hauler moving and being used for the purpose it was built, got some good ideas for it and just cant wait to finish the buggy project and move on to the hauler.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Somewhere in this thread is a description of how the paint scheme was designed and painted.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bump for a cool tow rig..

The U-hauls are nice since the rear wheels are smaller/lower.. And are cheap!

181 - 191 of 191 Posts