Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poison Spyder customs has severed ties with 4 Wheel parts. Spyder components are no longer available through distribution of their stores, mail order or wholesale divisions. This separation will allow Poison Spyder to more effectively react to the current material supply and economic climate, and ultimately serve and surplus the off road community more efficiently. This will translate prominently in larger inventory levels and shorter wait times for back orders. Additionally this shift will allow our heritage of innovation to continue and accelerate through renewed focus.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
well I'm sorry to hear that an avenue of quality products have left a retailer. but I rather deal with a smaller company due to I always get better service from a smaller retailer than a conglomerative. I'm looking forward to ordering body protection for my 94 YJ and 06 LJ considering I ordered a ordered a steering box skid on line on sat and its is arriving on Friday without adding extra shipping I'm pleased any orders from your crew

Noah

1 - 2 of 2 Posts