Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: these are LJ corners!!!! Sorry for the confusion.. See pics below..

Got these in a trade and I'm n XJ guy.... So!? Who wants um??

Gas door on both sides... Cut for LED tail lights... License plate mounting holes also on both sides...

Will ship on your dime and I will not be obsorbing the PayPal fees.... 970-433-1953...

Not sure what these are worth... Make offer I suppose...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I need to see what they are. Gas door on both sides sounds odd. Do they have flares? Are they comp-cut or stretched? Are they flare-less but with flare mount holes? Pictures would clarify this pretty quick.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, they really do have gas caps on both sides. That's unusual. So is both sides with plate mounts, but no reliefs for tailgate hinges. Looks almost like someone just bent a left side the other way for the right at the manufacturer. That's kinda wild.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, they really do have gas caps on both sides. That's unusual. So is both sides with plate mounts, but no reliefs for tailgate hinges. Looks almost like someone just bent a left side the other way for the right at the manufacturer. That's kinda wild.
I never thought of that... I bet your right!???

Anyway, like I said I'm an XJ guy and got these in a trade so make an offer and keep in mind I will be covering 0 costs/fees which includes Paypal and shipping... But I will package them and drop them off at the shipper of your choice..

·
Registered
40 Posts
In order to use them, I'd have to weld up the extra gas-cap hole. That would put my offer in the dog-shit category.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
They are about $160 new from PSC
Take time spent fixing the other hole and my offer be the bag of dog shit and already got plenty that with two pits.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

There's your brand spankin new price... Who wants to save some $$$

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got to lookin at these pictures closer.... I'm thinkin the corners I have are for an LJ....

Notice the 3 bolts above the gas fill hole I'm the pic fr PSC and then mine has 4 holes... Then there looks to be more distance between the corner and the filler hole...

Here's an LJ corner

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gunna have to say that I have some LJ corners here......

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ttt

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do I hear $80?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts