Pirate 4x4 banner

Larry to the 2009 KOH?

• Yes, bring him back so we can pick on him.

Votes: 105 15.5%
  • Hell no, stay home.

Votes: 207 30.5%
  • I don't care, where is the pics of boobies?

Votes: 366 54.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 1821 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, just for shits and giggles this a poll for Larry, (dovetail96) on the board. He was invited to the KOH this year and after a lot of hype he showed up and started the race but had some vehicle problems early on.
Who would like him to come back for next years event, which means there will be another 9 months of shittalking which is pretty funny!
Or, no we don't want to hear it! stay home Larry!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I say give him another chance. One thing that larry has done that his big mouth has caused is made himself known. Good or bad all of us still know the name and thats more than most of us can say for ourselves. You watch....this guy will make something of himself with his big MOUTH ,will ,heart and passion for speed and offroad. If he doesnt give up on his plans for his life and stay focussed on his dream he will surely make his goals. Good luck Larry.:smokin:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I call bullshit. What did he make it, 3 miles? Some killer rig. It isn't killer if it isn't dialed.
The rig was getting finish on the trip down there. Pat @ Those Guys Rod & Customs does great work and built a great rig for Larry. Lack of time and funds are the reasons the rig didnt get finish and dialed. If Larry doesnt kill that truck by KOH 09 you watch.....it will do much better.

·
Registered
734 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_iluxQ1IQ

Killer rig, but Larry comes off on here as a complete tool. Still a tough choice, there are thousands of people making a living off daytime tv BS drama so it is proven to be entertaining. :confused:

wait...was he the voice of the dog in that link? the guy on the couch? i am lost. anyways, although i do not know Larry, i liked the buggy. I would love one of Pat's buggies. just not with the tiny truck windows.

holley

·
Registered
798 Posts
:zzz:

·
Registered
798 Posts
wait...was he the voice of the dog in that link? the guy on the couch? i am lost. anyways, although i do not know Larry, i liked the buggy. I would love one of Pat's buggies. just not with the tiny truck windows.

holley

I don't get the Beggin strip ad either.. Josh you do know me. I was the guy that drove some Toyota parts all the way over to the Pullman area and dropped them off to you for no extra cash. Remember I forgot the IFS steering box and had to ship it to you?? That was about 2 years ago when i was getting in the parts business.. If I get in the 09 KOH or not I have already made more of a mark in this sport then a lot of the assholes that talk shit about me. Hell a bunch of them I bet have better rigs then I do. Better wheelers then I am. Have more $$$ then I do. whatever the case may be. I am what I am. My friends. <My sponsors. The promoters know what I am about and THEY .... CALL.... ME.... I will be at the King of the Hammers this year racing or not and if you guys have a problem with me there come talk to me about it and you may realize that you like me or ya hate me. either way I enjoy what i do and all of the great people that support me. You guys that don't man do you make me want to win more.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am betting that there will not be any issues with getting prepared, qualified and motivated drivers next year.
I am pretty sure I have pms from you last year telling me that you would help me pre run.. I think that was you cause I remember seeing your icon/name on Pirate 24/7.. Thanks for the offer then saying shit about me. I never said anything bad about you. Keep wheeling Pirate though man that will get you a KOH Crown and 10g Toolbox for sure. enter your junk for KOH 09. If you do well man and even if you talk trash and don't finish because your fuel pump failed like mine. I wouldn't be the one thrashing you.:)

·
Registered
798 Posts
LOL.. OK I had no idea.. It was a lot of work to do the KOH last year and I would do it all over again. Either way i will be there to piss people off I guess and get in magazines. Most people around here like me.. Its kinda weird being on the other end of things.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I say let him in and give him 1 more chance. He does run his mouth alot and brings the drama and entertainment. He had a mechanical failure. He has the time to dial it in and get it right.

And Larry,

Don't drive the rig like you stole it right out of the gate. The one who takes a little more time during the race, is the one who finishes. One of the racers said to me "Just don't break the buggy, don't break the buggy, don't break the buggy!" and He finished VERY WELL!!

Learn the limitations of what you got. Your not driving a trophy truck! I would like to see you back. I was working CP6 and when I hear you broke early, I was really upset not to see you come by my CP.

So go get your shiznet straight and get some seat time and prove your not a tool.

And PBB,
Every one deserves a second chance no matter how bad they show themselves a idiot the first time out. Give him one more shot. After that, He is on his own.

1 - 20 of 1821 Posts