Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of this thing in action other than what's on the Poly site? Also, what are the measurements of the thing? I need a good place to store my shit.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Nolan (wnrog) uses them in his "bash buggy" and has some pics posted somewhere... Ill try to find them later...

Chris:cool2:

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
I won mine in a giveaway. Its great for holding clevis' and tire tools so I dont have to reach down into the buggy to pull out the winch bag when the rig is in a bad spot. I was too lazy to pull a panel to put it in a 90deg corner so its jammed in the top corner of the cage.

Best pic I could find of it..

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
X-Rated said:
go to wall mart and spend 5 bucks and get a bag and 5 more bucks and get some ratchet straps.
Awesome, thanks for the tip :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics guys. That's exactly what I was looking for.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
redneckengineered said:
Awesome, thanks for the tip

i wasnt being a smart as, I was serious. Unless you have a set of tubes that matches the angles perfecty, and feel like spending that much, there are a lot of other ways to handle holding your stuff.

I found a all black bowling ball bag that was heavy duty, the top opened up on three sides which was nice to get stuff in there, it had strong handles and a shoulder strap, and a smaller front pocket. It holds jumper cables, rolled up tow strap, 2 tree saves, 4 big shackles, 4 small shackles, some rope, a first aid kit, 2 walkie talkies, and a tire repair kit. Fits everywhere, and when I want to "go help" in a recovery, I just undo a ractchet stap grab the bag and I got everything I need.

Do what you want.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree the bag is pricy for what it is but I've already got a tool box in the back ratchet strapped down, the passenger side boat side is stuffed with a bag filled with recovery equipment, and the drivers side boat side is filled with an air hose and air tools. This is all fine and dandy but none of that stuff is readily accessible. The buggy bag fits the bill because I can strap it right next to my leg and fill it with crap I want to be able to get to in a hurry. Plus I don't want no ghetto ass bowling ball bag strapped to my buggy :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
redneckengineered said:
Plus I don't want no ghetto ass bowling ball bag strapped to my buggy :flipoff2:
Fine, I will be ghetto fabulous all by myself... I think I will cover my buggy in rhine stones... and wrap pink feather boa's arround the tube work.

I see what you are looking for, something small and up front, easy to get to. My bowling bag is not any of those....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I was too cheap for the poly bag. I got a bike bag that is a similar shape for really cheap. After seeing the Poly ones in person you definately get what you pay for, their bags are a lot nicer. But it will be a while before I upgrade mine. I have too many mechanical things I need to spend my money on first.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Make sure you run skins on the outside of them. I ran mine for a while without skins and took out the velcro. I had them re-sewn and I have skins now so they are protected.

I love them. Top knotch product.

·
Registered
685 Posts
X-Rated said:
i wasnt being a smart as, I was serious. Unless you have a set of tubes that matches the angles perfecty, and feel like spending that much, there are a lot of other ways to handle holding your stuff.

I found a all black bowling ball bag that was heavy duty, the top opened up on three sides which was nice to get stuff in there, it had strong handles and a shoulder strap, and a smaller front pocket. It holds jumper cables, rolled up tow strap, 2 tree saves, 4 big shackles, 4 small shackles, some rope, a first aid kit, 2 walkie talkies, and a tire repair kit. Fits everywhere, and when I want to "go help" in a recovery, I just undo a ractchet stap grab the bag and I got everything I need.

Do what you want.

Nice bowling tip. I'll remember that the next time I'm at the alley.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts