Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that I live in Alaska. It is hard to find a parts dealer that always gets stuff here on time. Everytime I have ordered from Dave (Poly Performance, this time it was the other guy. Didnt catch his name) the stuff gets here faster than I expect it. Customer service is top notch! I even got a call back right after my order asking if I wanted a hiem that looked different from the others! Of course I didnt care. But I just thought that was pretty good service! Thanks again Dave! Looking forward to putting on this stuff to use on the CJ!

Attachments

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Alaskan Assassin said:
...this time it was the other guy. Didnt catch his name...
You didn't catch his name cause he's supposed to answer the phone like this, "PolyPerformance...this is Dave's beotch, can I help you?"

Today he went and F'd up by answering, "PolyPerformance, this is Ryan"... he almost got fired for forgetting who's beotch he is but he went and quit just as Dave was gonna fire him. Dunno what happened...if he packed his schtuff and split or not. Dave's a hard-a$$ when it comes to customers knowing who you are and what you stand for...

now what were we talking about??? oh yeah, Dave and his beotch are the schiznit! Just gettin hooked up now for the Full Traction LongArm kit with PolyPerformance Coilovers on this new Hemi powered Unlimited we're building at GranPa's Garage...what better way to go than by starting with the best!

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Dustin, you wanted pink and purple coilovers right? :flipoff2:

Glad your happy with the service, it is nice to see it is appreciated!

-Ryan, not daves bitch :D

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
TRD said:
Dustin, you wanted pink and purple coilovers right? :flipoff2:
Wow, that is great service!!!!

Hey guys, Ryan's gonna take his coilovers off and give em to me for Becca's rig!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Alaskan Assassin said:
this time it was the other guy. Didnt catch his name

What the guys at Poly Performance dont tell you when you call is that "Daves Bitch" is realy Ryan Seacrest. YES the world famous Ryan Seacrest is taking time out of his busy schedule to help his best friend in the world Dave

Needless to say if you guys want the BOMB hook up on price just call and ask to speak to Ryan Seacrest, not only will you recieve the Best service but a great discount on parts

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RYAN
:flipoff2:

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Thanks for the post Frank!

Thanks for all the pimps guys........ we are bustin ass over here glad to see you guys are noticing. FYI, we are currently uploading hundreds of new products to our new website, so watchout for a GRIP load of new products!!!!

Dave

·
Registered
472 Posts
What kind, bore size, and thread size are those rod ends? Are they the fk rod ends and if so which ones are they: jmt, jmlt etc..

·
Change is good.
35,182 Posts
BTW, what happened to the promise of all those SLO Co-ed's in your ad's? :grinpimp: The BBCS was a good start...

Doc

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PIG said:
Thanks for the post Frank!

Thanks for all the pimps guys........ we are bustin ass over here glad to see you guys are noticing. FYI, we are currently uploading hundreds of new products to our new website, so watchout for a GRIP load of new products!!!!

Dave

NP Dave, it isnt that hard to notice when a company is on time everytime when living in Alaska.

The hiems are fk rod ends, Thread size is 1", Bore is 1 1/4", but with the mis-spacer they are 5/8". Hope I got all that right :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
I also had awesome service from Ryan last week. Ordered a pair of Beard seats at 6 pm, and they were delivered at 10 am the next morning, and he shipped them for free!!!

Thanks guys :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I have to say I agree! Pig is awsome. Assassin, we got to get together some time soon. Just picked up a new rig and i am throwing everything from PITA into it!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jeeper111 said:
I have to say I agree! Pig is awsome. Assassin, we got to get together some time soon. Just picked up a new rig and i am throwing everything from PITA into it!

Coolest! We have a little out of town job that we are taking off for tomorrow. Should be back Monday of next week. Nothing big. I will get in touch with you our Wes when we get back.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Alaskan Assassin said:
NP Dave, it isnt that hard to notice when a company is on time everytime when living in Alaska.

The hiems are fk rod ends, Thread size is 1", Bore is 1 1/4", but with the mis-spacer they are 5/8". Hope I got all that right :p
Dude: Dave is the best and we are lucky to have somebody like him and Ryan to buy from.
But, your FK rod end is 1 1/4" thread with a 1" hole and a 3/4" hole after the high mis-alignment spacers.
Just thought you might want to buy the right bolt!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MrWillys said:
Dude: Dave is the best and we are lucky to have somebody like him and Ryan to buy from.
But, your FK rod end is 1 1/4" thread with a 1" hole and a 3/4" hole after the high mis-alignment spacers.

Thanks LOL. Man I was all mixed up. When I went and bought bolts for the front I remember taking a hiem in. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
MrWillys said:
You sure? PIG sells both sizes; 1"bore reduced to 5/8 and 3/4".

Sean

***EDIT*** 3 sizes.....9/16" too.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sean said:
You sure? PIG sells both sizes; 1"bore reduced to 5/8 and 3/4".

Sean

***EDIT*** 3 sizes.....9/16" too.
Yah I could have swore that my last set of hiems were 5/8 with the spacers in. This set though is 3/4".

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thanks for the info on the rod ends. What size od, id and wall thickness of tubeing ar eyou using for your links, those fuckers are huge!!!! :eek: Arnt they like over 70 bux for one static load of soemthing like 74 thousand? How much more was the rod end with the missalignment spacer(s) and the link insert? or should i just call pig :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts