Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some of the bushings we manufacturer and use at Mad4wd.

Black Poly Bushing (smaller of the two):
- 9/16" Bore
-Gold Zinc Plated Sleeve.
- 2.850" Long, 1.880" Dia. and .188 Wall Thickness (3/16") DOM.
Price: 10.00 per assy.

Red Poly Bushing (larger of the two):
- Available in TWO bore sizes: 9/16" and 5/8"
-Thick Gold Zinc Plated Sleeves.
3.250" Long, 2.250" Dia and .188" Wall Thickness (3/16") DOM.
-Beefy :D ...they weigh 1.5 lbs per bushing.
Price: 15.00 per assy.

Qty pricing is available.

Please call MAD4WD @ 330-549-9082

Thanks,
Larry

Attachments

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BrettM,
Yes, one is just larger than the other. We use the larger one when we make control arms out of 2.00" OD. There is a lot more material to take abuse on the larger ones. The edges are also beveled on the large bushings so they will line up and slip in and out of the tabs easier.

thanks
Larry

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Does this include the DOM, or is it just the bushings and sleeve? These would work perfect on my transmission crossmember.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
It looks pretty obvious, but since I was going to go with a larger bushing than I have been using, I was inquiring as to if I also needed to purchase an additional size DOM. Are you affiliated with this company, or just a freelance comment maker? If you are, thanks for the info. If not, why do you feel you have to grunt at everybody that walks by your cage? This isn't the tech section. I should be able to ask a vendor a question, even if you think it is a stupid one, without your input. If the vendor thinks I am a dumbass, let him tell me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
1972CJ5+1 said:
It looks pretty obvious, but since I was going to go with a larger bushing than I have been using, I was inquiring as to if I also needed to purchase an additional size DOM. Are you affiliated with this company, or just a freelance comment maker? If you are, thanks for the info. If not, why do you feel you have to grunt at everybody that walks by your cage? This isn't the tech section. I should be able to ask a vendor a question, even if you think it is a stupid one, without your input. If the vendor thinks I am a dumbass, let him tell me. :rolleyes:
I am not affiliated with the vendor, but I bought a few of the small ones from him last week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts