Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Portable wire feed welders with a 30 minute battery pack, plugs in to charge in a 110 outlet. They normally sell for $400 are going for $80 on close out at TSC (Tractor Supply). Hell Thought I'd let ya'll know. Don't know lots of details, my dad just let me know as he is getting one tommorow morning.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
got a link for us?

·
Registered
29,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
indulf said:
got a link for us?
I've been looking. Not sure if it'll have that price on the website.

Like I said, my dad just told me about them, he doesn't know muh about welders. All I know is that it's wire feed, and you plug it in to charge on 110, and you can weld for 30 minutes afterwards.

TSC carries Hobart and CH welders, so it is probably one of those.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
any more info? is it in an add? a Phone # anything? your killin' us

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I calle the TSC in Corpus Christi and the guy on the phone sounded like he though I was on crack or something.

·
Registered
29,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EBSTEVE said:
any more info? is it in an add? a Phone # anything? your killin' us
TSC is a National Chain of farm equipment stores, my dad saw it marked down in Houston. I'm gonna go put my dash backboard back on, and I'll head out to my TSC to see if they got one, and to try to find out anythng about it.

·
Registered
29,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EBSTEVE said:
I calle the TSC in Corpus Christi and the guy on the phone sounded like he though I was on crack or something.

Well, I guess it was just a local Houston store. My dad made it sound like it was some kind of huge sale.......... that bastard.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
cool I looked but ther is not a store in Huston? Is it under another name? I would like to give it a shot but need to know what one to call?
TIA
and if nothing else thanks for thinking of us :)

·
Registered
29,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EBSTEVE said:
cool I looked but ther is not a store in Huston? Is it under another name? I would like to give it a shot but need to know what one to call?
TIA
and if nothing else thanks for thinking of us :)
Hmmm, there are a bunch near houston. Try:
ALVIN #446
1200 FM-1462 RD · ALVIN, TX 77511
281-824-9609

CONROE #480
1407 I-45N · CONROE, TX 77305
936-756-3831

EL CAMPO #269
1825 North Mechanic · EL CAMPO, TX 77437
979-543-9351

ROSENBERG #310
1903 First Street · ROSENBERG, TX 77471
281-232-5424

More than likely it was the Rosenberg store, thats where he lives.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
It's a discontinued item so when they're gone they're gone. Not shown on the web site because it's dicontinued. Would really help to have the SKU#. Should start with 396

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
If one of you sees some for that price - BUY ME ONE and I will pay you back for it plus shipping! (Just dont more than one of you do it :p )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts