Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to have the tub of my old land rover bedlined, but I don't want some knuckledragging dumbass doing it and screwing it up. Anyone had a really good job done by a line x or rhinoline shop in the Portland Oregon area???

Simon

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had an early bronco done a few years ago at the rhino liner shop on columbia or sandy blvd. near I-205 (cant remember which). They did a decent job an I have not had any issues with it since. Just yesterday, I had my truck sprayed with Line-X at Gratteris in Hillsboro. They did a great job and even removed the bolts that hold the bed down etc. And it only took them 2 hours to do it. I like the Line-X for the truck bed a little better because it is harder and IMO won't chip as easily. I like Rhino better for the interior of a vehicle because it is softer and wont sand you skin off. HTH

·
Registered
722 Posts
watch out for rhino

A friend of mine tells me that Rhino liner is more porous and will allow water to seep though sometimes. This could result in rust. Everyone I know has gone to Line-X.

Gratteri's seems like a good place to do it actually. they seem friendly enough and I've never heard anything bad about them.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Another option would be to buy an undercoating gun and a gallon or two of Herculiner. It turns out very nice when sprayed in as opposed to being rolled on.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Another option would be to buy an undercoating gun and a gallon or two of Herculiner. It turns out very nice when sprayed in as opposed to being rolled on.
Sounds like a cheap way to do it. Has anyone here gave it a shot and have some feedback? I assume there's not much room for error, especially on the bed rails.

And thanks for the location tips in Portland guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts