Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that needs a little help. He just purchased a 1987 Chevy 1 ton truck, and he needs a little help in finding some information about it. He was curious if any of the people on the board might happen to know the RPO (Regular Production Options) codes of a Chevrolet truck of that year. He has figured out some of them, but would like to find out the rest of them. If any of you guys know these, sharing your knowledge would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I dunno, I suggest trying to post to coloradok5.com, thats pretty much the best source for chevy info on the planet. No *eep geeks or furd yahoos over yonder.

j

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion. Although, someone on this board has got to know some of this info. If anyone has any info at all, it would be helpful.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Post his codes and I'll see what I can find . To many to list all that is out there . Tom

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks tarussell, I will get the codes from him in the next day or two and I will post them.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks KidJethro,
That was exactly what he was looking for. Hopefully, he will be able to find the ones that he needs from that list.

·
Registered
600 Posts
call the dealer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts