Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
flamethrower
12,597 Posts
Here my H3 before the major mods....
Line-x fenders/bumpers, 35" BFG M/T KM's, and Rancho 9000's

And he she is after the major mods....

Over the hood brush guard and H2O winch bumper, H2o roof rack, H20 Slider steps, H20 rear bumper, roof ladders, and SamCo Fab extended shackles

·
Registered
17 Posts

Flex...who needs flex....

1993 AM General (not GM!!) Hummer. 6.2 diesel with injection pump cranked up, rear detroit locker, 2 inch body lift, 42 IROK's, 12K Warn winch, CTIS..... 100% Arctic tested!!

·
Poseur SUV
23,699 Posts
They are taking orders now....delivery mid July :D
It's about time they added a V8, should have been available from the beginning. The 5 cylinder is a complete dog. We were looking at buying 5 of them at work but decided that while the small cargo area was doable, they would be painful to drive as many miles as we do since they can't get out of their own way.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts

Flex...who needs flex....

...Fat guy in a little coat....

1993 AM General (not GM!!) Hummer. 6.2 diesel with injection pump cranked up, rear detroit locker, 2 inch body lift, 42 IROK's, 12K Warn winch, CTIS..... 100% Arctic tested!!
Don't like msot hummers, usualyl just the original hummer stuff.. the H1 type deals. I'd trade my Jeep for that stock anyday, but my Jeep aint that great to start with. :grinpimp: But I luv it.

Glad to see this AMERICAN vehicle hit the site, lot more people wheel the H1s than people realize. My dad took some Hummer group up to Telico one time, got home video of it.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
I'm sorry, but maybe you didn't ready the guidelines of the forum. Maybe you should do that before you post again. In fact, I highly suggest it :roxy:
welp sorry, wasn't completely serious, i do in fact like this picture:

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
heh, I was just about to start posting pictures...you were on this like a fat man on a Jelly donut! :homer:

1 - 20 of 296 Posts